OCTOBER 25th: Online Application Opens
NOVEMBER 11th: Sneak a Peek Open House
FEBRUARY: Admissions Screening Month for new students.
MARCH: 1st Re-enrollment Deadline
1st GRACE Application Due
1st Financial Aid applications due - all students
29th Acceptance Letters Mailed
30th Acceptance Letters Emailed
APRIL 11th Acceptance Deadline
School tours can be scheduled by emailing or calling the school - 404-241-3063
Spring shadow day can be scheduled in the Fall.
The following items must be received before the student’s application file is complete and considered for admission.
- Complete and submit Online Application (Complete one online form per child)
- Application Fee (non-refundable) $150.00 fee must be submitted with each application
- Copy of applicant's Birth Certificate
- Copy of applicant's Immunization Records
- Academic Records
- Copy of applicant's Baptismal Certificate (Catholic Families only)
- A Parish Verification form (Catholic Families only)
- All students must submit all health forms and be on file prior to the first day of attendance.
This is required by law in the State of Georgia and by the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization, Form 3231
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, and Dental Examinations, Form 3300
- The Archdiocesan Health Form information is required prior to the first day of attendance. For participation in sports, this physical examination is required each year to be completed after June 1 for the upcoming school year.