The focus of the Athletic Program is to enhance the development of self-confidence, physical skills, social skills and leadership skills through a Christ-centered athletic program. Our program is designed to introduce students to a variety of sports and to teach basic skills and rules. Any student who expresses an interest and meets the participation requirements will be allowed to participate in our athletic program.
- Show respect to faculty, coaches and staff of SPC as well as any opposing school team.
- Observe and obey all team rules.
- Maintain a level of conduct that will earn respect for self and for the school.
- Compete in a manner that always demonstrates good sportsmanship.
- Realize that athletic competition is an honor and a privilege that carries responsibilities.
- Treat visiting teams as guests.
- Give your best in the classroom as well as on the game and practice fields.
All students involved in the Athletic Program are expected to maintain passing grades and appropriate behavior in the classroom.
Players and their parents should realize that involvement in the Athletic Program will require increased time management for academic studies, the school and coaches will support players who ask for help with subjects that are causing difficulty.