FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How will I receive communication from the school? (multiple ways)
- The Jaguar Journal (JJ) is the primary source of communication-consisting of valuable reflections on school related issues and is sent to all parents each Monday.
- The "Hello and Happy Friday" email is sent each Friday and provides information on upcoming events.
- Teachers communicate with parents and guardians through email, scheduled conferences, phone calls and RenWeb.
How do I Apply for Financial Aid?
- We encourage all families to apply for Financial Aid at SPC.
- Aid is awarded based on calculated need and availability of funds a the time of your complete application.
- The application process must be completed each year through FACTS.
- The deadline to submit a FACTS application is April 15th of each year.
- Please visit https://online.factsmgt.com to apply. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Mrs. Gordon.
What do I do if I have a question about my FACTS account?
- To view your FACTS tuition account, please login to https://online.factsmgt.com. If you still have questions, please contact the buisness manager, Alejandra Gordon.
- For technical questions (login or password help, etc.), please contact FACTS directly at email@example.com.
What is RenWeb?
- Renweb is the school database management system that is used at SPC.
- RenWeb also features a parent portal for parents and guardians to track their student's grades and homework assignments.